top of page

Got Speech Concerns?

Updated: Jun 28, 2020

Use these tips to get your child on the right pathway towards communication

Go to your primary care physician (PCP) with your concerns. If your PCP shares your concerns he/she will refer your child to a clinic for a formal speech-language evaluation. WHERE you book your appointment will be an important decision to make; not all private clinics and therapists are the same. Many clinics in Florida hire Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs), who have limited hands-on training and clinical knowledge. Other clinics book back-to-back appointments with not enough time for session preparation, therapy customization, and answering parent questions/addressing parent concerns. Here at T2TL you will receive high-level therapy provided by a licensed and certified speech-language pathologist. You will see a tremendous difference in service customization, flexibility, convenience, and personalization due to our “a la carte” service provision structure. Most importantly, you will see a major difference in your child’s communication progress.

#speechtherapy #speechconcerns #communication

29 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page